WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or customers orders.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- Information processing or claims in relation to incidents in our stores.
- Allow our service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf.
- To comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and for purposes of administrative and internal analysis.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our website may contain links to other sites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time in writing or by email to email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. For a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Calle Fuente Ferreira, 10 – 36940 Cangas, Pontevedra, Spain or send an email to info@albalazarí.com.
LIST OF COOKIES INFO COLLECTED
The following table lists the cookies we collect and what information is stored. Name of the cookie:
– Shopping. Partnering with your shopping cart.
– CATEGORY_INFO: Stores information on the category page, which displays pages faster.
– COMPARE: The items you have in the product comparison list.
– CURRENCY: Your preferred currency.
– CLIENT: An encrypted client identifier to store version.
– CUSTOMER_AUTH: An indicator of whether currently recorded in the store.
– CUSTOMER_INFO: An encrypted version of the client group to which it belongs.
– CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS: Stores the Segment ID.
– EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE: A flag indicating whether the cache is disabled or not.
– Your frontend session ID: On the server.
– GUEST-VIEW: Allows guests to edit their orders.
– LAST_CATEGORY: The last category you visited.
– LAST_PRODUCT: The last product that was viewed.
– Indicates if: New message receive a new message.
– No cache: Indicates whether to allow the cache.
– PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART: A link to information about your cart and site history if requested.
- POLL The ID: Any surveys that have recently voted on.
– Information POLLN: In polls voters.
– RECENTLYCOMPARED: Items which have recently been compared.
– STF: The product information sent by email to your friends.
– STORE: The store or view selected language
– Articles VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS. Recently Viewed.
- Wish list: An encrypted products added to your wish list.
Alba LAZARÍ does everything possible to keep your financial information private and secure. We take appropriate steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect physical, electronic and administrative measures, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as the use of protection systems and electronic security passwords that protect against unauthorized access.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE
Please note that by visiting and browsing this website and using our website is subject to the laws governing the ownership and use of intellectual property, including our trademarks and copyrights.
You may not use any trademark or trade Alba LAZARÍ without our prior written permission. Trademarks or trade dress includes the name of Alba LAZARÍ and logos and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names Alba LAZARÍ products, services and programs. All other trademarks appearing on our website are property of their owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, appearing on the website, as well as the software used to create them, are owned by Alba LAZARÍ and are protected by the laws of copyright Spanish and foreign author. You may electronically copy and / or print “copies” of the website for non-commercial use in connection with the placement of a website for shopping or for personal use. Any other use of any content on the website, including linking or framing to this website is strictly prohibited unless you first obtain our prior written consent.
NON CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Except for information necessary to place an order, do not send us any confidential or proprietary information through this site web. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments you send will be considered non-confidential, and through the presentation of it, we are allowed to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute for any purpose, without payment or other compensation or rights. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
We always try to provide accurate, up to date and complete information on our website. Unfortunately, despite these efforts, human or technological errors may occur. This site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been shipped, and to change or update information at any time without notice.
We make no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this Web site, its content or information available on or through it; which are provided “as is” with all faults. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable law, we will not be liable for any damages arising out of or relating to the use of this site or any site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or loss of data or information, even if we notify in advance the possibility of such damages.